Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pithy Nuggets

I gave a short presentation on Tuesday to the WPP Fellows in New York. It was entitled "10 things I may or may not have learnt or am still trying to learn, that may or may not be useful, masquerading as pithy nuggets of my work philosophy and presented as an attempt to pass a handy hint or two to younger and smarter people so they can get further than I have done quicker than I have done" Here are the slides:



The tips themselves are:
1. Eat your greens
2. Snuffle for truffles
3. The central question
4. Go to the source
5. Find common ground
6. WPP is a corporation
7. The Binary Brief
8. Take a stroll on philosophy beach
9. Take a risk when buying shoes
10. The slide is self explanatory

Feel free to suggest additional tips. I can extend the presentation or swap out from my original ten.

No comments: